Life at our house.....

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The weekend...

Ah...it's Sunday evening. Leigh and Sydni are out at the stables. The 3 little ones are down...so it is quiet in the house. I needed it to be. It's been a hard weekend...my fuse has been short...and that tends to lead to guilt cause I'm certainly not modeling the kind of behavior I want to see from my kids!!:-) We all just seem to be on edge for some reason. Thank goodness they're so forgiving.....am going to work this week on breathing...and letting go.....

Friday night mommy date didn't work out...but that's okay...I'd been up since 3:30 so I was pretty tired. Samantha spent the night with Sydni. Saturday was up and at Kroger by 5 am then took van in for oil change. Home by 9 and Leigh, Sydni, Samantha and Mickey went to a horse show that some of the Trinity Farm riders were in. Leigh and Sydni went to her Daisy Scout meeting at 3 then back to the stables to help with a birthday party. Church today...it was good and meaningful...voting on David staying around (YEAH!!!) on 8/30. So excited about that!!! Leigh and Paul had a date this afternoon...movie...Rosie and Ash napped; Sydni and I watched a movie. Didn't nap...am just having a hard time relaxing right now...

Have a lot coming up this week. Ashleigh turns 3 tomorrow....that is so hard to believe. Will celebrate with the "immediate" family tomorrow and then big birthday party on Saturday. Orientation on Tuesday at Sydni's school. Aiden on Wednesday. Back to school swim party on Thursday. Friday...clean, clean, clean...and get whatever I've forgotten...for Ashleigh's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment