Life at our house.....

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My week.....

So today...this week...feel like I'm out of the fog over Ashleigh's diagnosis and moving forward! Today was "Aiden" day and family dinner night with the Rosales family (I love Wednesdays!!)Have completed scholarship applications for Paul and Rosie to attend PEP this year and turned them in today; should know something by the end of the week. Sydni starts school a week from Monday...I got a bit sad tonight thinking about how much I've enjoyed this summer with her. Still need to buy backpack. Oh...and she started riding again. Hadn't been on a horse in about two months. We are soooooo excited!!! Now she wants every day to be a stable day! We go to orientation at her school next week. Ashleigh has an appointment on September 28 for testing with FWISD. Have a stack of paperwork to fill out for the State to try to get some benefits for Ashleigh. Need to check into SSI benefits. Ashleigh turns 3 on Monday; party for her on the 22nd that I need to get organized. Got Sarah's baby shower e-vite out tonight. Need to work on bulletin. Tomorrow is another day at the pool and should be lots of fun. Excited that Wren and Seth and Stacy, Derek and Jillian are coming. Friday...mommy playdate...Saturday...horse show and Daisy Scout meeting; Sunday, church and a "back to school" playdate with some of her schoolmates.. that's all....no wonder I have a hard time falling asleep....or going back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. Breathe......

No comments:

Post a Comment