Life at our house.....

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today was good...

Had a great time swimming today; spent 4 hours at the pool. Will post pics when I find batteries for my camera! Sydni went with her friend Samantha and her mom to the stables this afternoon...she and Leigh just got home about 8:30. That girl would live out there if we would let her! Am sad I don't get to go to my nephew's wedding in Roswell this weekend. I knew I couldn't make the trip..10 hours driving...4 kids..one adult...you do the math... but am really bummed that my family will be there without me. We haven't all been together in one place in 14 years or so. Okay...let it go....tomorrow...grocery shopping...pay bills....looking forward to a mommy night out. Think Leigh is heading to a wine tasting in Grapevine...Daddy is coming over to hang out with the kids a bit. Kids were a bit more tame today! That water is an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment