Life at our house.....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where has the month gone?




My goodness....September is flying! School is off to an okay start...for all of us...Sydni has struggled with the transition; we are thankful for a great teacher, Ms. Karen, and Ms. Marci, the 1st grade coordinator! She is doing much better...Paul and Rosie LOVE school and are doing really well...although Ms. Rosie is beginning to get really comfortable and show her true blue feisty self. Thank goodness we have known Ms. Tracy, her teacher, for a long time!:-) Ashleigh tests with FWISD next Monday for (hopefully) placement in the PPCD program. Don't know how long we'll have to wait to find out results but....we're making progress. She really wants to go to school since her brother and sisters are...but I've sure enjoyed our one-on-one time!!
So our biggest news lately is that Sydni is now the proud "mother" of a miniature paint horse named Rocky. He is absolutely adorable...I have certainly fallen head over heels for him!! We got him last week so Sydni gets home, gets homework done, and then heads to the stables. Leigh usually picks her up on her way home. I tell you it's been a great equilizer when it comes to discipline and motivation!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!



    How are you? I hope this message finds you well.

    My name is Lande Yoosuf and I am a Casting Producer working on a documentary series about parents that unshcool their children. I would love to chat with you about this opportunity in more detail to see if you or anyone you know would be a great fit at your earliest convenience.

    Is there a number I can contact you from? I can be reached at 718-422-0704, ext. 326 or at 718-755-7332.


    Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing from you!!!

    ReplyDelete